MVP College Funding
We help families afford to send their kids to college.
Are you worried about how you’ll be able to afford to send your kids to college? Or about how much money will be left in your retirement account once you do so? You’re in good company. Skyrocketing college tuitions coupled with difficult economic conditions have created a challenging situation for many families.
At MVP College Funding, we guide and support families, identifying ways to lessen the financial burden associated with a college education. We help you reduce your college expenses and qualify for the maximum amount of both government financial aid and financial assistance from the colleges. We also partner with your student, helping him or her navigate the overwhelming college applications process.
You choose the services based on your needs — whether that’s handling every detail of the financial aid forms, advising your student on which schools are more generous with scholarship money, or laying out a college funding strategy based on your expected family contribution (EFC). Our services include:
- College applications counseling– Help with determining possible courses of study, identifying demographics of the ideal colleges for your student, SAT and ACT preparation, tips, resources, and college admissions application and essay review
- College funding strategies – Recommendations to reduce your expected family contribution (EFC), including tax-efficient borrowing tactics, student loans, merit scholarships, and financial aid estimates for specific schools.
- College funding strategies packages – We offer basic, advanced and scholar packages. These packages are full of College Solutions 4+4 Roadmap for Success, which maps out what needs to be done each year starting from Freshman Year of High School throughout Senior Year of College.
- Financial aid forms – Managing the financial aid process to ensure all forms including FAFSA, CSS Profile, scholarship and loan applications are completed accurately and in a timely fashion for each of your child’s four years of school.
Free Workshop: How Will You Pay for College?
When: Wednesday, 2/10/16 or Thursday, 2/11/16
Where: Lynn Area Chamber of Commerce
MVP College Funding’s guidance has helped many students to make the right decision about college admission requirements, SAT/ACT entrance exams, financial aid, scholarships and majors. We are proud to announce the colleges that MVP College Funding students have attended or are attending:
– Bentley University
– Boston College
– Boston University
– Champlain College – Vermont
– Clemson College
– Massachusetts College of Health and Pharmacy
– New York University
– Northeastern University
– Salem State
– Thomas College -Maine
– University of Connecticut
– University of Massachusetts Amherst
– University of Massachusetts Boston
– University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
– University of Massachusetts Lowell
– University of New Hampshire
– University of North Dakota
– University of Rhode Island
– and more
Contact us or call us at 978-989-0008 to discuss your needs and develop a plan that works for you. The initial one hour consultation is free.
MVP College Funding is located in North Andover, MA and and serves the following areas: Merrimack Valley, Essex and Middlesex Counties, Amesbury, Andover, Boston North, Boxford, Byfield, Danvers, Dracut, Georgetown, Greater Boston, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Topsfield, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, West Newbury, Southern New Hampshire and more.